Monday 14 January 2013



love a little trip too Rhee's and she leaves me with all her unwanted products :)
this girl is currently having a big clear out and has very kindly given me a few christmas gifts that she had one to many of :)
she's not a fan of the body spray impulse whereas I like to have one handy every where i go.
the fake bake exfoliating wipes will be great for pre tanning sessions as I don't like looking pale. 
she also gave me a topshop rose pink lip crayon, liquid black eye liner and brown eye pencil. and too finish it all off she gave me a v05 miracle leave in treatment!
it would be rude not to call this rhee's very beaut gift haul. how lucky am I... thanks girl!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey nice blog here! Visit mine and let me know what you think, maybe we could follow each other!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete