Monday 4 February 2013



Just thought I would share this cute plate I brought from Urban Outfitters at the weekend. I have had my eye on it for a while now and for only £5.00 with student discount, I couldn't really think of a reason to not purchase. It looks so cute on my dressing table at Uni and I have found It's great for dropping earrings and Kirby grips into. I would love to pick up a few more of these little plates if any of you know where to buy them.... Feel free to leave any comments or blog links. Happy Monday :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute plate I would have also bought it :)
    Quick question - I love your header image! I'm looking for a cute one that suits my blog, can you tell me where you found that one?

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urban Outfitters have some lovely stuff at the moment! Just found your blog via 5'1 is the new 6'2 so thought I would follow and say hello :)

    betweentodaytomorrow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda: Hey, I made the header myself on a website called www.polyvore.com you can make all sorts of pictures, headers and banners. you should join up it's really good. im sure you will like it.

    Abby Leanne: hey girl thanks for the follow I just started to follow you too! cute blog!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete