Saturday 2 February 2013

London Intuition...



So I got completely lost in London today. I battled about 7 tubes and 2 trains but I eventually found where I needed to be. I'm a firm believer in things happening for a reason and just recently I have been having a few little cute signs popping up in life. This was one of them. Not only is this one of my favourite films and is the movie my lovely mom and dad named me after but It made me smile when I was feeling the London drain. Just when I felt like turning around and going home with the busy streets getting on my last nerve, I turned a corner and saw this! Some of you may think it's nothing but the fact that this is playing on valentines night gave me a slight gimmer of hope that romance is still alive. I have a feeling someone was trying to keep my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment